Eglise Notre Dame de Cabalsaut
This Romanesque church dates back to the 12th century. The chapel comprises a nave bordered by four columns and a raised chancel, with two columns forming its entrance. Each of these six columns has a different design on its capital: hungry monsters, wondrous animals and various floral motifs. In the 19th century, the church was extended towards the west, which explains why the chancel is situated at the centre of the building. The church was registered as an historical monument in 1926.
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility: no
- Spoken languages: French, English
- Access: Road (national / local): RD215
- Average length of visits: 30
- Conditions of visits: Free visit by appointment, Guided tour by appointment only
- Visiting languages: French